Saturday, August 24, 2019

New Technology To Be Learned

Everything that is being used in this course is all new to me except for canvas of course. So I think the most interesting thing about this course is going to be exploring and experiencing new things that I have not used before. Also just getting to use these things and create things that I search and look at things all the time but never stop to think of how the people created the content they create. As i'm writing this post it does seem a little odd to me because here I am never have created a blog, never created a website, never even knew how to attached some of the different widgets and things to something like this. I say this is all weird to me because I have taken classes on coding in C and also taken a MIS class where I learned how to code in VBA and learned different coding language in Excel that I never knew existed. 


Photo taken from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment