Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My Favorite Places- Norman, Ireland, Sweden

As for my favorite places only one of them I have visited the other two that are listed are places that I won't to be able to go to. 

The first place is Norman, Oklahoma, the main reason I picked Norman is because it is the place where I first started what I hope to be my career in less than a year. It is the place that I did my first ever solo flight in an airplane (and as a pilot you will never forget that day when you instructor gets out of the aircraft and hands you the keys to take the aircraft by yourself).

(Image Information: Personal Photo of Crimson 7 at Norman Airport, May 2018)
The next place is Sweden, reasons for this is just the beauty of the landscape and nature that you will find. There is vast amounts scenery and nature to look at and just seeing different peoples vlogs that they have posted about their time in Sweden, looks like there is never a time that you will get tired of what your looking at. 

( Photo of the Sweden Flag)

Then the last place that I want to visit in the future is Ireland. Ireland was added to my list of places that I want to visit simply by listening to the stories of one of my roommates when she went there to study abroad. The culture that the locals surround you with while your there and how they are open to allow into their traditions and accepting. Plus from listening to my roommates stories the people there in the evening are really laid back and don't spend a lot of time worrying about problems that the day brought upon them. 

( Photo of the Ireland Flag )

2 comments:

  1. What a great combination, Tyler! I am sure that is a first for this class, Norman and Ireland and Sweden all together in a post. I hope you will be able to get to go to both Ireland and Sweden... and maybe even fly the skies of both! My husband is a pilot, and I know he will be intrigued to hear that there is a pilot in class this semester. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler! It was really cool to see the combination of places you put into your post.Your reasons for liking Norman are really awesome and it was really cool to see it appear on the list. I also think it's really cool that you put places you want to go in the future as favorite places. I think both Ireland and Sweden would be beautiful places to go and hope you get to go soon!

    ReplyDelete