Saturday, August 24, 2019

Epics of India Semester Assignments

This class has already pushed me a little, in that I've never really even thought about creating a blog and writing things down and posting them. However, I have kind of taken a liking to idea of what blog can become and what different uses there are for blogs. So I am really interested to be able to progress through this course and see where it brings me at the end, who knows maybe I will continue to use this blog after the course is over with. When looking at the assignment list I think the thing that stuck out the most to me is the portfolio where you keep developing certain things, I think that will give me a start in maybe taking a greater interest in continuing this after the semester is over. Then the extra credit assignment famous last words seems interesting and also gives a break from the required assignments and gives you and opportunity to write about how the week went with the class. I think this something that could help out in the future if it goes well because I'm not one to voice my feels. Then also looking more in depth to the growth mindset studies and how it all works and how to implement it into teaching because I see this being something that I can progress and refine for when I'm ready to become a instructor for future pilots.

Photo from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment